Tuesday, April 12, 2011

sleep

I can't sleep, but it isn't insomnia. So I'll blog...as some one may read this and find enjoyment or even pleasure in my discontent.

First stimuli contributing to my lack of sleep, is my emotions. As a self-proclaimed emotional retard, emotions sometimes wreck havoc on my existence. And feeling sad/hurt late at night, is not easy.

Next, there is a damn mosquito somewhere in my room. Not large, visible mosquito hawk that I could locate and squish, but a small, agile and noisy little mosquito that manages to find its way toward my head right as I start to fall asleep.

Then there is my constant source of mild discomfort, my tinnitus. Though compared to the mosquito, it is quite pleasant.

And, extreme fatigue from poor quality sleep last night. That sort of sensation of "i'm so tired I can't even sleep" Super comfortable...

I wish I could just knock out. Hard. Sleep soundly for sometime like 12 hours. 12 should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment